Make your regular routine an epic adventure with the woom NOW. The innovative design, clever features, and made-for-cruising tires make for the coolest riding experience. You'll roll in with style, no matter where your Ride takes you. Don't think twice about heavy loads with the gear rack.
- Frame material: lightweight, high-quality AA 6061 aluminum with butted tubes
- Wheel size: 20" front, 26" rear
- Agile handling: The low center of gravity (created by the smaller front wheel) and upright riding position ensure stable balance, confident handling, an optimal view of the road, and a relaxed ride (even when loaded with a heavy school bag).
- Specially developed, frame-mounted aluminum front rack engineered for stable handling, even when heavily loaded
- Integrated, adjustable cargo straps
- Optimal steering thanks to the height limiter, which prevents tall objects from interfering with steering
- Removable soft plastic inlay keeps loose straps away from the wheel
- Lower section folds up
- Dual accessory mounts on either side of the rack add extra space for bottles or folding locks
- Maximum load: 22 lbs
- Rack Dimensions: 10.3" length x 12.4" width x 14.7" height
Equipped for the urban environment
- Bar-mounted twist-grip bike bell lets you keep your hand safely on the bars
- Non-removable, powerful LED lights (white front, red rear) powered by premium Shutter Precision SD-8 dynamo hub
- LED lights with backup standlight function when stationary
- Wide, durable fenders with hard-wearing stainless-steel stays for dependable protection against dirt and road spray
- Anti-slip flat plastic pedals with integrated yellow reflectors
- Fork angle optimized for agile handling when fully loaded
- Flat mount for disc brake
- Lightweight aluminum rims
- Shutter Precision SD-8 dynamo front hub, quick-release skewer for easy installation and removal of front wheel
- Aluminum rear hub with sealed industrial-grade bearings
- Double-crossed stainless-steel spokes (20 on front wheel, 28 on rear wheel)
- Integrated 1 ⅛″ headset
- Sealed industrial-grade bearings
- Integrated Ahead clamp
- Schwalbe Big Apple balloon tires with RaceGuard puncture protection
- Front 20" x 2.15" folding bead tire / Rear 26" x 2.15" folding bead tire
- Premium, super-wide tires with natural dampening thanks to their large air volume
- Car-type (Schrader) valves allow the tires to be pumped up at gas stations
- Reflective stripe on the sidewalls for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Ultralight stem made out of forged aluminum
- 40 mm length / +15°
- Knee-friendly design with recessed clamp bolts and a sleek, rounded design
- Two hexagon socket bolts attaching handlebars to stem
- Integrated star nut and bolt
- Ergonomic and age-specific design
- Water-repellent surface, no sponge effect
- Anti-abrasion material on the sides
- Wide, ergonomic, and lightweight aluminum bars with 15° backsweep for control and a natural arm position
- Sandblasted and anodized in black
- Width: 620 mm
- Rise: 33 mm
- Anodized aluminum seatpost with minimum insertion depth and current saddle position marked
- woom Ergogrips with a small, child-friendly diameter
- Ergonomic surface
- Oversized grip ends for greater protection
- Lock-on design attaches grips securely to the bars
- Made from aluminum
- Extra-long quick-release lever, easy to operate requiring minimal strength
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, 150 mm cranks forged from aluminum with a narrow Q-factor
- Narrow-wide chainring with 28 teeth
- Cassette with 11–34 teeth
- Narrow plastic flat pedals with integrated yellow reflectors
- Fully sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Hex keys (3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm) for stem, seatpost, wheels, etc.
- 15 mm pedal wrench
- Flat mount hydraulic disc brakes from Promax or C-Star (depending on availability)
- Disc diameter front/back: 140/140 mm
- Ergonomic brake levers designed for children's hands
- Rear disc brakes protected within the frame to prevent damage
- 28.3 lbs
- 195 lbs (maximum combined weight of Rider and cargo)
- moss green & formula red
- ice blue & carbon black
- 62" x 30" x 10"
Total control. Total sight.
The innovative frame design works with the front rack and smaller front wheel to keep the weight of your cargo down low. That makes it easy to handle no matter where your ride takes you. The comfy saddle and wide handlebars make getting from here to there as comfortable as possible, and it's built to help you sit upright for a clear view of your surroundings.
Everything on board.
Your backpack, sports equipment, or skateboard — the front rack stores it all safely with built-in straps, and there's still room to mount a few water bottles. You'll carry your stuff like a pro with more control than any rear rack.
Bigger tires prevent a bumpy ride.
The balloon tires are all about natural dampening, which smooths out the feeling of those bumps on the roads. Bonus? Built-in puncture protection means you're less likely to get a flat so you can focus more on where you're going than how you're getting there.
It's totally lit.
Riding in the dark isn't safe, and it's just not cool. Don't worry about waiting for the sun to come up or worrying about getting home late. The dynamo-hub lighting is powered by your pedaling so you never lose power. The standlight function keeps your light on while you wait at a stoplight.
Like any bell but better.
Subtle and stylish, this twist-grip bell is hidden on your handlebars and so easy to reach you don’t have to lift a finger — literally. Be heard. All the time.
Keep it clean.
These durable, full-coverage fenders got you covered and keep you from getting wet! Virtually indestructible and built with hard-wearing, stainless-steel stays, they keep you and your bike clean.
You are unstoppable.
But your bike isn't. Powerful disc brakes engineered to unleash superhuman stopping power without much effort keep you controlled, even on wet ground.
Show your style.
Designed as part of the frame, the handy frame bag is where to stow your essentials as you ride so you don't have to worry about money, keys, or your phone falling out of your pocket. You can also personalize your ride with customizable message boards.
The woom NOW at a glance
In this video, you'll find out what makes the woom NOW so special, how the individual features work, and everything else you need to know about the woom NOW.
Inspiring children to love riding their bikes is our mission at woom. That's why we guarantee the premium quality of every bike down to the last detail with innovative technology and long-lasting materials.
We have full confidence in our bikes, which is why we offer a 10-year warranty on the aluminum frames, rigid forks, bars and stem once you've registered online.
If you buy a product directly from us that does not meet your expectations for any reason, you can return it within 30 days of the purchase — no questions asked. We will refund the full cost of the product and pay to have it shipped back to woom. Please note: We are unable to refund the original shipping cost from when you first purchased the product. The refund for the cost of the product and return shipping cost will be processed within 5-7 business days upon receiving the shipment.
If you are returning a product, please initiate a return by clicking the link below. Please read through the following tips if you are returning multiple items or upcycling to ensure your return process goes as smoothly as possible. Thank you!
Keys to Success
If you are returning a combination of any of the following items that cannot fit in the same box, please do this in 2 separate returns. Items include: Any model bike, helmet, rack, freewheel, or fenders. For example, if you are returning a woom bike and helmet/large accessory, one return would contain the bike, and the other return would contain the helmet/ large accessory.
The same rule applies if you are returning multiple bikes. Please do a separate return for each bike.
Please ensure you are choosing the correct reason for return in order to get the correct return label.