Terms and conditions
woom GmbH, Inkustraße 1–7, Halle 14, Top 5, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria (hereinafter referred to as "woom")
- All natural persons aged 14 and over are eligible to enter the prize draw. Children under the age of 14 need permission from their legal guardian to enter the prize draw.
- Employees of the organiser and their families may not enter the prize draw.
- Consent to these terms and conditions is a prerequisite for entering the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, the subscriber or their legal guardian accepts these terms and conditions and confirms they have read and understood them.
Terms and conditions
- You have to subscribe to the newsletter to enter the prize draw. Entry is not bound to any purchase.
- After subscribing to the newsletter, you can enter the monthly prize draw by registering for it and accepting the terms and conditions.
Prizes, announcements of prizes, winner notifications
- Every month, all eligible newsletter subscribers will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three woom bikes after the closing date (on the last day of the month).
- Each newsletter subscriber has the chance to win a maximum of one woom bike in their choice of size. woom stipulates the bike model and colour. The prizes may not be redeemed for cash or exchanged.
- For us to be able to award the prize, the winner must email us their contact details (full name and address, including the postcode) to [email protected] within 30 days of receiving the email confirming that they have won the prize. It is the winner's responsibility to provide us with the correct details.
The winner has 30 days to claim their prize by emailing us their contact details. The prize will not be available after that point. If the prize has not been claimed in time, woom is entitled to draw another winner.
Exclusion and termination
woom reserves the right to exclude from the prize draw anyone who is found to be in breach of the terms and conditions or who tries to influence the result of the prize draw in any way using technical manipulation. This applies in particular when incorrect information has been provided. In the event that someone is excluded from the prize draw, woom is entitled to rescind the prize and ask that it is returned.
woom accepts no liability for any technical faults, problems with data transfers or any technical difficulties that could affect someone's ability to enter the prize draw.
woom shall only process personal data in line with the provisions of data protection law and only to the extent that this is necessary to run the prize draw, specifically in order to contact the winner.
The email address you provide will need to be processed in order for us to enter you into the prize draw and pick the winner. If you win, we will need to process the name and address you provide to award you with the prize.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties unless it is necessary for the purpose of running the prize draw (post + telephone number). Your personal data will be deleted once the prize draw is over.
We process the personal data you provide when you subscribe to the newsletter (name and email address) to email you relevant and interesting information about our company, our products and our services on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so. You can revoke this consent at any time with immediate effect and without having to specify a reason, however.
The entire prize draw is governed by Austrian law, excluding regulations governing conflicts of laws. A legal process to verify the prize draw is excluded. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw. There is no legally enforceable right to payment of the prize.
The recipient of the prize will have to pay any taxes and duties.
If any individual provisions in these terms and conditions are or become invalid, the legal validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. Any invalid provision shall be replaced by another provision that corresponds most closely to the purpose of that original provision.
Find out more at www.woom.com.