The unsung hero of bike tools, tire levers are an important piece in any bike rider's kit! Used for changing a tube or removing a tire from a rim, these levers are made of strong molded plastic composite so you will never have to worry about them breaking.
With their small form factor, you can easily bring these levers with you on any bike ride to help with a mid-ride flat.
- Sold individually. Recommend to buy in pairs
- Made from strong molded plastic composite for extra strength
- Small form factor makes it easy to take anywhere
- Chisel tip makes removing tire bead from the rim easy
- Spoke hook end makes it easy to keep the lever in place for hard-to-remove tires