Prize draw Kidical Mass x woom
Terms and Conditions
woom GmbH, Inkustraße 1–7, Halle 14, Top 5, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria.
This promotion is run exclusively by woom. Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw can be entered by all natural persons who are resident in the European Union or in Switzerland and aged 18 years or over when they enter.
- Automated entries or third party entries will not be accepted.
- Employees of woom and their families may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Participation in the Prize Draw Kidical Mass × woom is only possible on Instagram. The Instagram profile used for entry must be genuine. Entries under a false name or false identity will not be accepted.
- Consent to these terms and conditions is a prerequisite for entering the Prize Draw. By posting a photo to Instagram with the hashtags #pedaltogether and #KidicalMass and the tag @woombikes, the participant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by this agreement and all of its terms and conditions.
- Participation is free and not bound to any purchase.
- This Promotion runs between: 1st and 30th of September 2023.
Terms and Conditions
To participate, you must upload a photo taken at a Kidical Mass event to your Instagram account. In this publicly viewable photo, you must tag @woombikes and include the hashtags #pedaltogether and #KidicalMass.
Usage rights, third-party rights, consent to publish
- The entrant declares that the published content is free of the rights of third persons (in particular copyright, rights of use and data protection rights) and does not infringe any individual’s personal rights. Should the photo identifiably show one or several persons, the contestant certifies that the people in question have given consent for the publication of the image. If the content published on Instagram should infringe the rights of third parties, the entrant responsible shall be solely liable and will indemnify woom from all third-party claims to this extent.
- By participating, you give woom permission in the event of a winning entry to publicly broadcast your Instagram account name on www.instagram.com/woombikes
- You specifically grant woom a non-exclusive, open-ended, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry. By uploading an Entry, the participant agrees to grant all intellectual property rights to woom, including entitlement to use, edit, reproduce, distribute, make available or publish the Entry in full and/or in part without restriction.
- The transmission of the rights of use shall be effected free of charge. woom is entitled to use the Entries for purposes of reporting on Kidical Mass and the Prize Draw, particularly on Instagram and woom’s own website. woom is entitled but not obliged to use the Entries. Usage of photos is not linked exclusively to winning the Prize Draw.
- The participant waives any right to be named as author of the Entry.
Prize, announcement of winner and notification
- Anyone entering the Prize Draw accepts that the photos of the prize are for illustration purposes only.
- Participation in the Prize Draw must occur during the designated time frame. The closing date for Entries is September 30, 2023 at 11.59 pm.
- Within one week of the Prize Draw closing date, the Winner will be privately decided at random from everyone who has entered.
The prize is:
- 10 × woom ORIGINAL bikes
- woom reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of an equivalent or greater value at any point without giving prior notice or reason.
- Multiple entries will be accepted, but a participant may only win one prize. The prizes may not be redeemed for cash or exchanged.
- The Winner will be notified through a direct message from woom via the same channel where the Entry was uploaded, i.e. on Instagram.
- To receive your prize, the Winner must email their contact details (full name and address, including postcode) to [email protected] by 11.59 pm on October 30, 2023. It is the Winner’s responsibility to provide us with the correct details.
- The Winner will receive a woom ORIGINAL bike in their chosen colour and size delivered to their home or local woom dealer.
- The Winner has until 11.59 pm on October 30, 2023 to claim their prize by emailing us their contact details. The prize will not be available after that point. If the prize has not been claimed in time, woom is entitled to pick another winner.
Exclusion and termination
- woom reserves the right to exclude from the Prize Draw anyone who is found to be in breach of the terms of participation or who tries to influence the result of the Prize Draw in any way using technical manipulation. This applies in particular when incorrect information has been provided. In the event that someone is excluded from the Prize Draw, woom is entitled to rescind the prize and ask that it is returned.
- woom accepts no liability for any technical faults, problems with data transfers or any technical difficulties that could affect someone‘s ability to enter the Prize Draw. woom reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw at any point without notice and points out that entrants shall not be entitled to make claims against woom for this reason.
- woom reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, remove and disqualify any Entries deemed inappropriate, racist, discriminatory or illegal in nature.
- woom shall only process personal data in line with the provisions of data protection law and only to the extent that this is necessary to run the Prize Draw, specifically in order to contact the Winner.
- Link to woom Privacy Information: woom.com/en_INT/privacy-policy
- The entire Prize Draw is governed by Austrian law, excluding regulations governing conflicts of laws. A legal process to verify the Prize Draw is excluded. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the Prize Draw. There is no legally enforceable right to payment of the prize.
- The recipient of the prize will have to pay any taxes and duties.
- If any individual provisions in these terms and conditions are or become invalid, the legal validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. Any invalid provision shall be replaced by another provision that corresponds most closely to the purpose of that original provision.
Find out more at www.woom.com