You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 30 days. The 30 day cancellation period begins on the day you or a third party that is not the consigner receives the goods.
To cancel your order, please send us confirmation of cancellation either by post (woom GmbH, Inkustraße 1-7/14/5, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria, +43 135 858 03) or by e-mail ([email protected]). You can use the enclosed form to cancel your order, but it is not mandatory.
Sending notification stating that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation within the cancellation period is sufficient to meet the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract we will refund all payments received from you, including shipping costs, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of receiving the notification of cancellation. We will use the same method of payment for reimbursement that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise expressly agreed upon with you. You will not be charged any fees for this reimbursement. We may refuse reimbursement until the goods have been returned to us or until you provide proof that you have shipped the goods back, whichever comes first.
You must ship back or deliver the goods to us without delay and within fourteen days of the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods within the fourteen-day period.
We will cover cost of returning your goods.
You may be charged for a depreciation in value of the goods if we inspect the quality, features and functioning of the goods and find that the goods have been used improperly.
Legal right to cancel for services
1. If the Customer is a consumer within the meaning of the Austrian Consumer Protection Act (KSchG), they have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without having to provide a reason for doing so.
2. The cancellation period is 14 days, starting on the day on which the contract is concluded.
3. In order to exercise their right to cancel, the Customer must inform woom (woom GmbH, Inkustraße 1–7, Halle 14, Top 5, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria, [email protected], phone: +43 135 858 03) in the form of a clear declaration (e.g. in a letter, fax or email) of their decision to cancel this contract. The Customer can use the standard cancellation form below to notify woom of their decision to cancel, but this is not mandatory.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, the Customer will just need to inform woom that they are exercising their right to cancel before the expiration of the cancellation period.
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
5. If the Customer cancels this contract, woom will refund any payments received from the Customer, including delivery costs, without delay and no later than fourteen days from the day on which woom received notification of the Customer's decision to cancel this contract. To make this refund, woom will use the same payment method that the Customer used for the original transaction unless otherwise expressly agreed with the Customer. Under no circumstances will the Customer be charged any fees for this refund.
6. The Customer can complete the form below and return it to woom by post or email if they wish to cancel the contract.
Halle 14, Top 5
Email: [email protected]
I hereby cancel the contract concluded by me to purchase the following goods/services (*):
Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
Customer signature (not applicable if this form is being submitted electronically)
(*) Delete as applicable.